The House

See photos, video, panoramas and floor plans of our House.

Old cottage, original building from the XIX century, recently reconstructed and adapted for rural tourism by the actual owner, located on the North coast of Madeira Island, in the center of the charming village of Seixal, 35 minutes from Funchal.Belonging to the municipality of Porto Moniz, Seixal is an eminently rural village, focusing their agricultural activity in the vineyard, the main activity of the local population.Seixal is surrounded, on one hand, by the verdant Laurisilva of Madeira, Natural World Heritage by UNESCO, and on the other hand, by the blue sea that bathes the northern coast of Madeira Island.The cottage consists of 3 bedrooms, bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen with traditional wood oven, large living and dining room and an attic.In the outside there is a small garden and a covered barbecue area.The cottage is located on Caminho Municipal Henrique Rodrigues (Aviador), a pedestrian street, with no access to cars (so the car must be parked outside the cottage area at approximately 15 meters from the cottage).

 

To learn more about Seixal look for: terramaislindadomundo.blogspot.com
For a live weather update, go to Seixal´s webcam at: http://www.netmadeira.com/webcams-madeira/clube-naval-seixal

between the mountains

our view!

and the sea

 

What you can expect!

…with all our care!

  • Overall: Linen; Bathroom towels; Kitchen towels; Toilet paper; Bathroom amenities; Trash bags; Firewood; Activities guide; Local Maps; Garden furniture (table, chairs and solarium beds).

  • Kitchen: Traditional wood oven, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Blender, Electric stove / Gas, Electric Oven, Cooking Utensils, Toaster, Coffee maker, Iron and ironing board

  • Living and dinning: Furniture suitable and comfortable for 8 people; dining area suitable and comfortable for 8 people; cable TV, Video and DVD, Games for children

  • 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 people, 1 Room (main) w / large outdoor balcony – Double, Bedroom 2 – Double bed, Bedroom 3 – Double bed. In any of the rooms you can install one cradle

  • Attic, Living area, reading and entertainment; Zone for accommodation for 3 people w / 1 double bed + 1 single bed

  • Bathrooms, Bathroom 1 – Bathroom with bath; Bathroom 2 – Bathroom with shower; 3 – WC.

  • Outside, Small garden, covered area with barbecue, garden furniture (table, chairs and beds solarium)

  • Nearby, Laurel; Natural pools, sand beach; Churches; Municipal Aquarium (Porto Moniz 10 minutes by car); Life Science Center (Porto Moniz 10 minutes by car); Volcano Centre (São Vicentet 10 minutes by car ); Grocery, Butcher, restaurants / cafes, ATM, Bank (Porto Moniz / São Vicente 10 minutes by car), health center (Porto Moniz / São Vicente 10 minutes by car), Pharmacy (Porto Moniz / São Vicente 10 minutes by car).

  • Activities; Scuba diving, Canoeing, mountain biking; Canyoning, Hiking, Boating, Fishing, Ecotourism, Cycling, scenic drives

Latest From Our Blog

Just few lines from us… Read & Enjoy!

Pricing

  • low season

    01/03/2013  to   31/05/2013

    01/10/2013  to   28/02/2013

     

    1.500€/month

    550€ /week

    100€ /night

  • High Season

    01/06/2012  to   31/09/2012

     

    1.850€/month

    650€ /week

    120€ /night

Notes:

Prices quoted are for the entire villa;
Maximum capacity 8 people;
Minimum 4 nights stay;
Not suitable for people with reduced mobility;
No access for wheelchairs;
Outside entrance of the house without direct access by car (car access to approximately 10 meters);
Pets not allowed;
Children welcome.

 

Price list includes:

Electricity, water, propane and  cable TV;
Linen and towels provided;Linen changed at beginning and end of stay;
Welcome basket provided.
Cleaning and housekeeping service (extra € 15/day);
Laundry and ironing service (ask for information);
Internet access  (on request);
Baby cot (on request).

 

Booking confirmation

25% deposit is required in order to guarantee the booking; the remaining amount needs to be settled, at least 1 week prior the arrival date.
The reservation will only be considered definitive after the reception of a deposit of 25% of the full payment; the remaining 75% is to be paid until one week prior to the arrival date.

Booking cancellation

If booking cancellation is made 4 weeks prior to the arrival date, 25% deposit will be refunded.Deposit will not be refunded if cancellation is made less than 4 weeks from the arrival date.

Contact


Caminho Municipal Aviador Henrique Rodrigues

9270-126 Seixal, Portugal

casajoao.daeira@facebook.com

+351 962 449 167


Ver mapa maior